The temperatures are cooling down and the holiday season is in full swing. As the brisk fall and winter air greets you each day you'll want to be sure to take good care of your skin. From the day-to-day work look to your glamorous beauty picks for those fabulous Christmas parties, Sephora at Fashion Valley has everything you'll need to feel beautiful this holiday season.
1. The #1 beauty must for cold weather is to moisturize! The dry air and brisk wind can really dry out your face and there's certainly nothing worse that have scaly skin as you're decking the halls. Hope in a Jar by Philosophy is my top pick for moisturizing. It's lightweight and even even comes in an oil-free option.
2. Of course, we all know that BB creams were all the rage this year and that won't change as the winter months roll in. The coverage that BB creams offer is perfect for the colder months and the additional moister will be beneficial too. Toss it on in the morning, add a little bronzer, sweep on some mascara and you're ready to go! I'm loving Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm. I've found that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it adjusts to match my skin tone in seconds. No more shopping for a new foundation as my summer glow fade away!
3. We all know that our lovely tan will begin to fade as the cooler months roll around but that doesn't mean we have to lose that beautiful summer glow. After applying your BB cream brush on a light coat of bronzer for faux glow that will last all season long. My favorite lightweight bronzer is the bareMinerals Faux Tan All-Over Face Color.
4. If the faux glow isn't enough for you I suggest brushing on a little blush to give yourself that rosy holiday glow with or without the snow! I suggest going for a rosy hue with a light shimmer like this NARS blush in Taos.
5. Finish your winter beauty look with an eyeshadow in a warm color, a sweep of mascara, and a little lip balm and your ready to celebrate! Of course, those lips of yours will need a bit of protection from the elements but that doesn't mean that you're stuck with a colorless look. Go for a tinted lip balm such as the great Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15 in a hue such as Rose for added moister, protection, and a hint of color!
As the weather changes your skin needs a little extra TLC and Sephora at Fashion Valley has everything you'll to feel and look beautiful this holiday season! What are your top winter beauty picks? Leave me a comment below or tweet me at @ATouchofClassM. Happy shopping!