One of my favorite things about the weather turning colder is the standing excuse for layering up. Denim jackets become perfect for chillier temps when worn over a wool sweater and paired with a cashmere scarf and beanie. And even the most summery of dresses can be suitable for fall when worn with merino tights and a leather jacket.
The key to pulling off these looks is a wardrobe's worth of cold weather accessories (fur and beanies and gloves, oh my). Here are a few of my favorites.
From top left:
1. Waffly infinity scarf, J. Crew
2. Black merino tights, Wolford
3. Animal print cashmere scarf, Burberry
4. Iridescent wool snood, Tory Burch
5. Moser leather gloves, Tory Burch
6. Knit cuffed hat, Michael by Michael Kors
7. Braided cable-knit hat, with pom pom Coach
8. Nina Ricci fur stole, Barney's
9. Foulard, Armani
-Kaitlin Madden blogs at Lux & Concord. Follow her on Twitter at @luxandconcord and @kaitmadden.