The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays of the year. It's right in the middle of summer, and there are usually cheeseburgers and fireworks involved. But, most importantly, it's a chance to celebrate the founding of our country, which is why I think it's a holiday that should always be celebrated in style.
Whether you're going down to the Cape, or staying in the city to watch the fireworks over the Charles River, here are a few picks from Copley Place that will help you have a fashion-forward (and fun!) Fourth of July.
1. Dot a picnic table with these flag votives from Sur La Table.
2. Wear these white skinny jeans from True Religion with a loose, floaty cotton tank top for an easy outfit.
3. Show your stripes in this casual-chic sleeveless dress from the Gap.
4. Star-shaped tealights, also from Sur La table = festive decor.
5. The Bleeker Beach Canvas Tote from Coach is large enough to stash sunscreen, a novel or two, a bottle of water AND a towel.
6. Keep the sun off your face with this stylish Panama hat from J. Crew.
7. Jimmy Choo's gold Wander sandal will become your go-to summer shoe.
8. Aviator Glasses from Tory Burch are timeless.
9. The ultimate in Americana dressing? This denim vest from True Religion.
10. Vilebrequin's Where's Waldo bathing suit celebrates another famous set of stripes.
11. This polka-dot bikini from J. Crew is teeny, but still forgiving courtesy of a high waist.
12. Sing that National Anthem load and clear, no matter where you're celebrating with Brookstone's Big Blue Wireless Speaker.