In part one of our holiday gift guide, we covered gifts under $50. Things you buy for your co-workers or friends, or use as stocking stuffers for those you're closer to.
Part two steps it up a notch. These gifts might be appropriate for your boss or a mentor, your best friend, your sister or sister-in-law. Still, at under $100, none of these gifts will break the bank. We like to call them "Little Luxuries."
From Top Left:
1. Harlow Metallic Envelope Clutch, $88, BCBG Max Azria
2. Stitch Card Case, $100, Tiffany
3. Chantecaille Bamboo and Hibiscus Exfoliating Cream, $85, Barney's NY
4. Leopard Print Scarf, $60, Banana Republic
5. Diptyque Holiday 2013 Candle, $68, Barney's NY
6. Bib Necklace Sweatshirt, $98, J. Crew
7. Commes de Garcons Chuck Taylors, $100, Barney's NY
8. Winslow Post Earrings, $68, Tory Burch
9. Leather iPad Case, $79, Tumi
10. Basic Leather Gloves, $98, Coach
11. Eau de Toilette, $65, Burberry
12. Wool Moto Jacket, $84, American Eagle Outfitters
For more holiday gift ideas from Simon Style Setters, check out Give the Gift of Indulgence this Christmas.
Kaitlin Madden blogs at Lux & Concord. Follow her on Twitter at @luxandconcord and @kaitmadden.