With the exciting and highly awaited news that Kate Middleton had finally given birth to their first child, the fashionable question will be, how will she dress him? He is a royal, and a prince at that. So he should definitely dress, princely. Here are some adorable finds from Galleria stores, that would be be fit for the future King.
1. Armani Junior infant's vest & polo coverall - Saks Fifth Avenue $135 - The new prince will most definitely have a photo opt or two so he'll need to be ready at all times. This one-piece looks cozy enough and dressy!
2. Sperry Top-Sider original crib shoe - Nordstrom $32 - Adorable boat shoes for when Kate and Will take the family out for a sail.
3. Burberry Infant's woven check shortall - Saks Fifth Avenue $135 - Kate will definitely be dressing her baby boy in some local brands, so I see Burberry being high on that list.
4. Toms Tiny Chambray Bimini Shoe - Neiman Marcus $34 - The royals are charitable, so of course they'd pick a pair of Toms for the new baby.
5. Gucci Infants Velvet Tux - Saks Fifth Avenue - With plenty of formal events to attend to, the new prince is never too young for his first tux.
6. Ralph Lauren Layette's Two-piece shirt & linen shorts set - Saks Fifth Avenue $95 - This Ralph Lauren number reminds me of some past photos of prince William and Harry as children, it just speaks royal.
7. Ralph Lauren Shawl-Collar patchwork cardigan - Neiman Marcus $125 - A nice cozy preppy sweater for the young prince.
8. Ralph Lauren Infant's two-piece Striped shirt & Herringbone pants - Saks Fifth Avenue $150 - This outfit, I die. How cute would any baby boy be in this?
Remember to keep following me on the Style Setter site for the latest finds, and trends from The Houston Galleria.