Father's day is literally around the corner, and for many of you crunch time in finding the perfect father's day gift. Here's just a few last minute items you can find by heading over to The Galleria. You can see that I decided to forgo the usual tie, BBQ set, and cologne, great gifts in their own right and also easily found at The Galleria.
1. Gold cup boat shoe, Sperry Top-Sider $150 - Get Dad a new pair of comfortable, classic, and on trend shoes. I've been loving boat shoes for men and women for summer, especially these Sperry top-siders in a variety of color combinations.
2. Krups B100 BeerTender, Macys $149.99 - There's one things almost all Dads love on a hot summer day, and that's a cold beer. A temperature controlled beer on tap readily available at home? Even better.
3. ESQ Movado watch, Saks Fifth Avenue $150 - Add color and fun to Dad's wardrobe with this silicone watch. It's also available in a variety of colors.
4. Sony portable Bluetooth speaker, Sony Store $69.99 - Dad's like gadgets. This speaker is a useful one for them to enjoy while they're out back grilling.
5. On the ROCK glass with Ice ball maker - Brookstone $19.99 - Let Dad unwind with his favorite glass of whiskey while keeping it classy in a unique glass with a traditional ice ball to keep his drink cool.
6. Short sleeve polo, Lacoste $67 and up Polo's are always a classic top for any Dad. Add to his collection with a pick of your choice from Lacoste.
7. The Art of Shaving 4 elements Perfect Shave, Nordstrom $115 - Treat your Dad to a classic shave at home. This kit guarantees optimal shaving results, who doesn't want that?
Remember to keep following me on the Style Setter site for the latest finds, and trends from The Houston Galleria.