Last week I went to the Burlington Mall to check out an event that Topshop in Nordstrom was having. Topshop is a great place to go to for trying on the latest trends or even to just be inspired by what’s trending.
Things I learned at the Topshop event:
- Crop tops are still very in. They look great with maxi skirts, high waisted shorts or pants, and statement pants.
- Funky sneakers are trending. I liked this pair with leopard print details—definitely a statement making pair. Wear them with skinny jeans and a loose t-shirt or flowy top for a night out on the town.
- The Topshop at the Burlington Mall is the only Topshop in a Nordstrom department store. So if you have yet to check it out, be sure to do so immediately
- Topshop is a great go-to spot for trendy items with integrity. I found that the quality of the pieces are great for their price points.
- And the sales associates are very happy and willing to help find styles that work well for you. I worked with Trisha who was happy to show me around and point out pieces are particularly popular like the outfit pictured below.
And remember when I talked about farmer chic overalls being a trend for spring 2013? Topshop had an array of overalls, including ones with a twist like these pictured below that are a cross between a romper, overalls, and a dress.