What girl doesn't need a great clutch in her life? We all have huge totes, grab-and-go satchels but a killer clutch is perfect for a night out. I found some amazing clutch options at Towne East Square. Let's dig in, shall we?
1. Nina Mae peacock clutch (Dillard's)
2. Kate Spade Quinlan clutch (VonMaur)
3. Coach Flight wristlet
4. Vince Camuto horn clutch (Dillard's)
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma stud clutch (Dillard's)
6. The Limited leopard clutch
7. Express tweed clutch
8. Brahmin Melbourne tablet clutch (VonMaur)
'Tis the season for holiday parties, and what completes an outfit quite like a flashy clutch? Nothing, ladies. For those that dig sparkle: Dillard's has you covered with this gorgeous peacock clutch (1) and a fun chevron sparkle horn clutch (4), Express offers a hard clutch with metallic tweed detail (7), and VonMaur will set you up with this simple but shiny gold clutch (2). Leopard print is a really big trend for fall and winter, so why not indulge in this version from The Limited (6).
If you're looking for an everyday clutch, consider this one from MICHAEL Michael Kors (5), which is super slim, studded, and comes in a gorgeous cognac color. In the mood for black? This classic black clutch from Coach (3) has your name all over it. This navy faux croc Brahmin clutch (8) is over-sized, which means a chic way to carry around your tablet
A clutch means you have to edit what you carry with you, as space is typically an issue. My essentials?
- Camera (especially for nights out; you have to properly capture the memories!)
- Shine sheets and/or matte powder (essential for keeping oil at bay)
- ID + debit card
- Tide pen (never know when you'll have a spill)
- Bobby pins
- Q-tips (fix wayward eyeliner on the fly)
You can pick up the products featured above at Dillard's, VonMaur, Coach, The Limited, and Express.