Halloween is the time of year that you can be anyone or anything you want by simply slipping into a few garments. From sexy to scary, your options are endless just by adding a little creativity. Although going to a mall may not be the first thing that pops to your mind when it comes to shopping for a Halloween costume, don't be fooled! There are so many stores that not only offer pre made costumes but also some that can bring out your artistic side and allow you to go all out and make your own.
1. Stop by Claire's to get all your last minute fashion accessories. From devil to princess you can find the perfect finishing touch!
2. Be a hit with the kids and become a character from one of their favorite T.V. shows, Adventure Time. Perfect for those who are on the go and want to be able to celebrate but still comfortable enough to move around. Stop by Spencer's to get yours!
3 and 7 are tutus galore! Just think of all the creative costumes you can brainstorm with these colorful pieces. From unicorn to pop princess, your options are endless and all at a price that knows your wallet is not. Stop by Claire's to get your girly side on.
4. Talk about a blast from the past. Get vintage cartoon characters and so much more at Hot Topic. For those who like to go all out or keep it simple, there are costumes for all!
5. Glamour and glitz, who wouldn't love to relive one of the most fabulous eras and be a flapper girl for Halloween. With a sparkly dress like this all you're missing is a head piece and some pearls and all eyes will be on the belle of the ball!
6. Although most toddlers may not be able to trick or treat, they can still get into the spirit of things. You can find options for your little ghouls and gals at Spencer's.
Check out some other Halloween idea from other Simon Bloggers here!