It's rare that I make a trip to the Pentagon City Mall without stopping by Sephora. It's always my go-to for finding new beauty products and stocking up on old favorites and I could probably spend hours browsing the aisles. Even more so now that a brand new, bigger and better Sephora has just opened right across from the old location!
For months shoppers have been enticed with boards covering the space boasting more space, more products and an even better shopping experience! As of today, the wait was over and I can't wait to check it out! Be sure to visit The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City's Facebook page for pictures!
In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my summer must-haves...all of which can be found at your local Sephora or online!
1. Stila Eye Shadow in "Kitten" - This is the perfect every day eye shadow! It's very neutral so it goes with everything and gives just the right amount of shimmer.
2. Bliss Pore Perfecting Facial Polish - I love this exfoliator because it's gentle enough to use every day. It keeps my skin smooth and the citrus scent is a great pick me up in the morning! It also lasts forever because a little dab goes a long way.
3. NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - This is a fairly new product and I absolutely love that it looks like a pencil but wears like a gloss. It's not too dark and gives just a touch of color. I have it in "Happy Days," a shimmery coral shade that's perfect for the warm weather.
4. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre - I wear this scent year round - not just in the summer! It's my absolute favorite! It's light, refreshing and not overpowering.
5. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara - I discovered this mascara a few months back and have been hooked! It's smudge proof, goes on smooth and makes my lashes look so long! Just don't jump in the pool while wearing it since it's not waterproof ;)
6. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in "Bronze" - This is easily one of my favorite products of all time! I simply apply it with a large kabuki brush for just a hint of color and some shimmer. It's the perfect product for a sun-kissed glow. It also comes in rose.
7. St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse and Applicator Mitt - It is nearly impossible for me to tan - and I'll never be a bronze goddess - so I rely on great products like this one to give me a natural glow without looking orange (Lindsay Lohan circa 2005, anyone?). It's super easy and doesn't leave streaks!
What are your summer beauty essentials? Do share!