Believe it or not, Spring is right around the corner (hooray!!). Spring is probably my favorite season, fashion-wise, because it usually means I can wear tons of floral-printed frocks and accessories. This season is no different. The Mall at Rockingham Park has some fabulous new floral items that I'm absolutely obsessed with.
Here are some of my faves:
- Flower Earrings, Talbots ($34.50) - These earrings are a great way to wear the floral trend without overdoing it. Since the earrings are so neutral, you can wear them with virtually anything.
- Love Ady Floral Textured Fit and Flare Dress, Lord & Taylor ($26.39) - The color of this dress it what really peaked my interest. Fuchsia is very much in style, and as one of my favorite colors this dress is at the top of my wish list. Plus, it's on sale! What more could you ask for?!
- Dooney & Bourke Flowers Small Barrel Bag, Macy's ($118.00) - You can never have enough purses! This adorable bag is perfect for any occasion--it's large enough to hold all your essentials, and small enough to keep with you all the times.
- Sam Edelman Crystallized Rose Pendant Ring, Lord & Taylor ($30.00) - Chunky costume baubles can totally make an outfit look fun and unique. This blinged out rose ring can dress up a simple outfit, like jeans and a t-shirt, or it can be worn for a fancy event! Love it!
- Shi Tony Flat, Journey's ($34.99) - These flats are another great option for those of you who want to wear the floral trend, but don't really want to go for bright colors. The light gold hue actually works as a neutral, so these can be worn with anything.
- NEST Dahlia & Vines, Sephora ($65.00) - Besides the fact that the bottle is super cute, the fragrance itself is the perfect floral scent to start wearing in preparation of Spring. The fragrance is elegant, classic, and romantic.
- Greatwood Daisy Sunglasses, Francesca's ($14.00) - These fun sunglasses add an unexpected pop of color to any outfit.